Originally Posted by Homerepairguy
Joe's already helping you out but I'm curious.
1. Were you on vacation when the copper thieves struck?
2. Did they steal anything else in your home, or just the copper?
3. What will prevent them from breaking into your home again?
Sorry for your problems,
1. I still have an apartment that I'm staying at while I'm working on the house. They stole the lines and then came back a few days later for the unit itself.....I'm debating on doing a simple alarm for it. Just something when the wire is cut it will trigger a hardwired alarm.
2. They stole a really old dishwasher....but I was going to replace it anyways.
3. I have an alarm now with a really loud siren.
Thanks for all the replies.