Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
jamiedolan's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 2,032
Rewards Points: 0
Blog Entries: 2
Share |

Drip Legs

I've never seen a drip leg installed on any appliance that connects with a flex hose, i.e. dryer, stove. I've always seen them on appliances that are directly connected, i.e. furnace, water heater.

Is this the correct? What is the reasoning behind not installing them for stoves / dryers?


Jamie Dolan - Neenah, WI
Jamie Dolan Paw Dogs
Need Help Uploading Photos? Click here.
jamiedolan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need advice pinning down existing drip cap balaway General DIY Discussions 2 05-07-2009 05:15 PM
drip cap question marlinpuppy Building & Construction 1 03-17-2009 11:10 PM
Window is 4" narrower than RO, and Drip Cap ? yung-cheng Building & Construction 2 08-07-2008 08:14 PM
Shingle Installation with F5S Standard Drip Edge ShortEdged Roofing/Siding 32 02-15-2008 02:10 PM
Drip Cap or Drip Rail joe3534 Roofing/Siding 7 09-18-2007 03:38 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.