Originally Posted by jaydevries
not that i could smell. i did see that they had a magnetic filter then xx-large whole house filter,then water softener. would that get ride of smell.
From what I understand when trying to get rid of H2S (hydrogen sulphide), it all depends on the amount present (ppm). If it's a fairly low concentration then I believe that a carbon activated filter should work. Other fixes include changing the anode in the water heater to magnesium, greensand filtration, aeration of the water, or chlorine injection/shocking the well with chlorine.
Or, as gregzoll mentions it could be the Chinese drywall issue. I haven't any experience with this however.