Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-27-2005, 11:15 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Bad Warter

a month or so ago we had a litle pig disapeer. I think we no ware he is now. I say this cuz we have a open pipe to are well so rain warter will flush in an keep it ful. startin abot too weaks ago when ever we turn on the fosit we get rotin tastin wartar. My wife pulled me a glass last nite to show we now got real litle hunks of rotin pig in the wartar. We took to takin baths in the pond so we dont smell like ded pig. I put a peece of screen door on the fosit to ketch the chunks, and that works ok. the wife pured 10 bottles of bleech in the pipe. But the wartar still tastes and smells funny. I think we shuld just grin and bare it til it all rots away. the wife thinks we should put in more bleach. wat do you think i shuld due?

PLeese leave a message soon or leev this hear a while cause I have to use the libary computr. we will be in town til this afternoon then I can come back to check tomorow to.

Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 01:49 PM   #2
Long-Time DIYer

Bad Warter

I thought that this was very funny, and either that you have too much time on your hands...or you've just been drinking too much "pig warter" (must have fermented). LOL

Mike Swearingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:00 AM   #3
PRO

Bad Warter

Hey, he might be serious.........If so, Boone! stop drinking the water! Your gona kill your whole family!...just in case...not only that, thats not the type of people you want as an enemy, they can kinda even, plus you never know when one of them is going to shoot up a bubbling crude.

Bob
Old 10-29-2005, 10:40 AM   #4
Long-Time DIYer

Bad Warter

Bob,
This has got to be somebody just yanking our chain. I personally thought that it was a hoot. I've seen far worse nonsense on the Internet.
If someone were really drinking well water contaminated with a dead animal, especially in that advanced state of decomposition, they would already be extremely sick or dead. They would be using a computer to do it from Intensive Care or a morgue, instead of a library.
As I said, "too much time on their hands"...LOL
Mike
Mike Swearingen is offline   Reply With Quote