Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

AO Smith waterheater

My Thermocouple went bad and it is a closed chamber, in order to remove the Thermocouple the whole burner assembly had to be removed, "no problem right" it is the first time I saw what appears to be a fuse like piece in line. Can I replace it with a standard Thermocouple?

Chevy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A O SMITH gas water heater problem joeyuk Plumbing 62 01-24-2013 11:31 AM
AO Smith "new" Water Heater - what is the "R" value? Lesdeak Plumbing 1 07-23-2009 07:43 AM
Fum sensor on AO Smith power vented WH hvaclover Plumbing 0 12-15-2008 11:24 PM
tank or tankless waterheater? Canada Mike Electrical 14 11-04-2008 04:45 AM
Tankless Waterheater recomendations Needed! (please) fremault Plumbing 7 01-27-2008 02:00 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.