DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Aerator for Hose Faucet (

prowler 13 12-16-2007 07:00 AM

Aerator for Hose Faucet
I have a laundry sink with two hose faucets. When I turn them on they splatter a lot of water so I went to Lowes to see if I could find an aerator with a hose connection and could not find one nor an adapter for one.

Would anyone know where I could get such an item.

Mike Swearingen 12-16-2007 07:48 AM

Either replace the faucets, likely meant for a washing machine connection, or get a hose-to-pipe thread adapter (or make one up from brass parts), and direct the water down into the sink with a 45 or 90.
Good Luck!

prowler 13 12-17-2007 07:17 AM

Eureka - I found it!
Eureka - I found it! McMaster-Carr Part Number 2675K6 Faucet Aerator Hose Connection 3/4" Ght Female Connection. Sells for $4.83 each. I ordered two last night.

Faucet Aerators All are chrome-plated brass with a polished finish.
Connection Each
2.2 gpm @ 60 psi Flow Rate E Hose Connection 3/4" GHT Female

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1