DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Adapter for ABS to SCH 40? (

MikeVila 11-04-2008 05:48 PM

Adapter for ABS to SCH 40?
Do I need an adapter fitting to go from ABS to SCH 40? Thx.

MikeVila 11-04-2008 07:53 PM

? anyone ever on here? LOL. I can't seem to get anything answered. I guess I am gonna just go with PVC. From what I have read PVC and ABS is pretty much the same thing. So I assume I don't need an adapter for ABS to PVC. Everyone on vacation? LOL:wink:

jerryh3 11-04-2008 08:42 PM

Don't think there are any transition adapters, but there is a special cement for going from abs to pvc. I think it's called "transition cement". Green Oatey can.

MikeVila 11-04-2008 08:48 PM

Wow would've never guessed that. I thank you.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1