Does Pest Control Spraying Something Under The Sink Each Month Work? What Is It? - Pest Control - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Pest Control

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-26-2012, 05:02 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Does pest control spraying something under the sink each month work? What is it?

Just wondering because I live in a big city in an apartment building and the building "manager" always has a "pest control" guy come in once a month. He comes for a few seconds and sprays something under or near each sink, bathroom and kitchen.

What does it really do? If anything?
Because I think it's just their way of checking up on the condition of the apartment if and when people aren't home.

Advertisement

jemshkoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
DIY staff

Rewards Points: 3,292

Does pest control spraying something under the sink each month work? What is it?

Ask the bug man what he's using----if you don't have a bug problem ,then the exterminator is doing his job well---

Why did you jump to the conclusion that someone is spying on you?--Responsible landlords have exterminators service the property---not unusual at all---

Advertisement

Old 05-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 2,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemshkoj View Post
Just wondering because I live in a big city in an apartment building and the building "manager" always has a "pest control" guy come in once a month. He comes for a few seconds and sprays something under or near each sink, bathroom and kitchen.

What does it really do? If anything?
Because I think it's just their way of checking up on the condition of the apartment if and when people aren't home.
Maybe when he notifies you once a month that he's coming its just a cover for the fact that he sneaks in everyday and watches your tv and eats your food.

Put a little hiiden piece of scotch tape across the threshold when you go out and see if the seal is broken when you return
creeper is offline   Reply With Quote