Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #1

Share |

Looking For a Source For Inexpensive Paintings.

I am currently looking for 10 to 12 oil paintings for dressing-up the walls of a home I'll be selling. Have any of you utilized websites like Artsidewalk.com? They claim to have high-quality oil painting reproductions at affordable prices. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
jaredartsidewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #2

I have just received my first paintings from Artsidewalk.com and am very pleased. They arrived on-time, were cheap, and of high-quality. They even included a free gift painting for being a 1st time customer. I will use their services again for my art needs in the future.
kellymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #3

wow, what a coincidence...
Jay123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:25 PM   #4

Hello

If you want to have a look at the following web site, you will enjoy Carla's paintings
A french artist who paint" la demande", she can create at a convenient price your paintings http://www.clopart.net
I hope you will apreciate!
thanks
ornella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
Art-Faux Designs Inc.

I have just recently obtained a connection in London that is probably exactly what you are looking for. I do alot of networking across the world and have recently gave this contact information to a few interior designers who were thrilled with the availability of the concept. This company is very reputable and very well priced. Being an artist myself the work that I have seen is of the finest quality. They have access to 5o some artists around the world and can have your painting done in any style ,technique and medium. Based on your fabric clippings and your direction. I do not charge for helping people with this kind of information, I believe in givers gain and try to help as many as I can. Send me an email either through this forum or my blog at http://www.art-faux.com and I would be glad to pass this on to you.
ArthurM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artwork, cheap, paintings