Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

Looking for decorative screw cover for a project!

Hello everyone!

I'm doing a small home project that inolves mounting a panel to a wall, and I'm looking for either mounts or screw covers that look like the attached image:

So far I'm having a heck of a time finding something like that, nor am I really sure what technically to call the part. Any ideas?

Barrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Bud Cline's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,419
Rewards Points: 2,486

Looking for decorative screw cover for a project!

Why wouldn't you just contact Clarus and see if you can buy the parts from them?

Clarus Glassboards LLC
7660 Pebble Dr. Bldg 27
Fort Worth, TX 76118

Ph: 888-813-7414
Fax: 682-626-5344

Bud Cline is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Extending Patio Slab and adding a cover Jeoroc24 Building & Construction 5 04-12-2011 12:16 PM
Anyone used a project manager instead of GC? pulpit Building & Construction 10 02-11-2011 11:08 AM
How to make a Concrete Cover (Lid) for Septic TanK? mezcalero Building & Construction 1 01-15-2010 02:06 AM
gas line vs screw wobblybowl Plumbing 5 05-27-2009 11:49 PM
Fascia cover filled with water/ice causing leaks brianbh Roofing/Siding 10 02-11-2008 08:34 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.