Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #1

Share |
Interior Decorating

I need lots of help. My family and I have come into a situation where we are going to have to gut a mobile home and redo everything from new fixtures in the bathroom to new floors to painting the walls and ceiling. Any advice? I really need some help.

Bamagirl

shantemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #2

Interior Decorating

can you give us a quick look at how much job is needed to get your home done? a picture perhaps will do.

Last edited by AtlanticWBConst.; 02-13-2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Advertising Link Removed
masterofthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
Interior Decorator

Interior Decorating

Anything you can tell us about the mobile home will help, also anything about the people who live there will help as well. As masterofthe suggested, a picture would be ideal. Will help where I can, and good luck!
stylebn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #4

Interior Decorating

yeah yu need to provide more info..and probably what style your family would be interested into and what about the budget..

Last edited by AtlanticWBConst.; 02-13-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Advertising Link Removed
dan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #5

Interior Decorating

Check out mobilehomerepair.com for some examples and ideas. Then post lots of photos here because we all like to see them.
Arlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #6

Interior Decorating

Hey everyone...Anyone have a technique for refinishing white laminate cabinets? I saw a "flip" show where they refinished it in a tuscan type finish... not sure whether that was another laminate resurfacing or a paint technique...sure would appreciate any help in this situation... I am starting to hate my white cabinets...and I purchased the laminate for "easy cleaning"... there is no such thing with white cabinets. LOL more like constant cleaning....anyhow...help.. : )
sunnydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #7

Interior Decorating

You can start by gathering samples such as lights, and furnishings. Give yourself plenty of time, it will take longer than you think
Old 02-29-2008, 06:38 AM   #8
Born a decorator

Interior Decorating

Wow! Quite an undertaking. You don't really give enough details, but if you have the space for a "split bedroom" floorplan I think I would consider it. It gives you privacy by putting the master bdrm at one end and the other bdrms at the other end. I would have a very open floorplan for the "heart" of the home in the center with the kitchen (with a breakfast bar), family rm and dining area all open with a wall of sliding glass doors to the back of the home that opens out to a deck. This will allow enough light into the home and less walls to be built is cost saving!

Last edited by AtlanticWBConst.; 02-29-2008 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Advertsing Links Removed
PassionateDIY'er is offline   Reply With Quote