How To Dress A Long Rectangular Room Of A Small House! - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

how to dress a long rectangular room of a small house!

Hi,

My husband and I are about to purchase our first home. We are looking at a house that has a living and dining area connected (one big room). It is very rectangular. I think it has potential but I don't know what to do with it. There is a fireplace on the wall where the dining room is supposed to be. I feel like if I put a table there is will block the fire place. The people living in it right now have staged it to look like a formal living area facing the fire place then a den with a t.v. further down the room. I want something different. Any suggestions??
Attached Thumbnails
how to dress a long rectangular room of a small house!-hr2714586-3.jpg   how to dress a long rectangular room of a small house!-hr2714586-8.jpg  

Advertisement

jennran is offline   Reply With Quote