Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration

I have been dealing with hand me downs my whole life and my bedroom is proof of that. I want to go with a serene bedroom with Feng Shui inspiration. I have a sea green bedspread that I want to focus the room around but the walls are so bare and living in an apartment I cant really do much with them. I have a ton of pictures and clutter and just really want it to look fresh and rich looking. Mainly stay with the browns, light blues and sea greens with black accents. My problem is how do I arrange all this crap to make it look like a romantic boudreau? Feng Shui tips are also appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration-img_0060.jpg   Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration-img_0061.jpg   Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration-img_0062.jpg   Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration-img_0063.jpg   Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration-img_0064.jpg  

Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration-img_0067.jpg  

adria84047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:31 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 75

Hodge Podge Bachlorette Bedroom needs feng shui decoration

Try this site with a detailed FENG SHUI site where you can learn moving your stuff into the right directions and benefiting with it.

Completely detailed
http://www.startremodeling.com/fengshui_bedroom.htm

I'd like to add that if you paint al your itsy bitsy furniture. It will look better if your give a little time of yours to paint them on a day off.

Dana

Dana11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bedroom, decorating, feng shui, romantic