Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Date My House...

I thought you guys might be interested and possibly get some good design tips from this... I heard about this show called "Date My House" that is premiering this weekend on TLC. I saw that it was being hosted by Bob Guiney and I LOVE him!! That was the best season of the Bachelor!

Apparently Bob is going to help people sell their houses- but prospective buyers can "date" the house.. meaning like, stay the night, have a dinner party, etc.. to see if it's their dream house or if they're just "not that into it."

Of course the house is going to get a sexy makeover before any potential dates so I'm sure there will be some great design tips on how to make your house more appealing, have better decor, ambience, etc. I'm always looking for ways to improve the decor of my house... I'm not the most creative person haha.

Anyway thought you guys might be interested- it seems kind of neat and should have good ideas. The premiere is THIS Saturday April 5 at 8:30 pm EST on TLC.

Scrapbookjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #2

Date My House...

Did anyone catch this show on Saturday night? What did you think? I absolutely loved it! Bob is such a great host and it seemed he and Nadia were so excited to help these people sell their houses. Bob is so sweet! The transformations of the houses were amazing too- you can definitely get some great decorating and design tips from this show!

Scrapbookjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #3

Date My House...

Wow. You must really like the show or you may be affiliated with it somehow? I wonder which one??
jerryh3 is offline   Reply With Quote