DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Cooktop color?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ConstantChange 
#1 ·
I will be getting the electrolux cooktop and trying to decide on black or white:

Electrolux - kitchen appliances > cooktops > induction > 30" Induction Hybrid Cooktop

The rest of my appliances will be stainless steel (including the ventilation hood above cooktop and single drawer dishwasher below cooktop) and the color of my cabinets will be dark brown/coffee. The recycled glass countertop will be white resin with aqua (EnviroShield) glass.

EnviroGLAS—Walking on recycled glass!

I do not like white appliances, but I'm thinking the white cooktop would blend in better with the white/aqua countertop. Would the black totally look out of place in this scenario? Does anyone have photos of a black cooktop against a white countertop with another color in the white countertop?

#2 ·
trust me, white looks bad after a while of use..... go with the black with stainless trim if you have stainless already.. or solid black.... white kind of "goes bad" over time compared to black in apperance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.