Can't Find A Specific Over The Door Mirror? - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Can't find a specific over the door mirror?

Hello,

As part of improving my wife and my master bedroom, she wants a full length mirror. I think its tacky to get anything less than a metal framed mirror to put on the wall but she thinks its fine to put up something that you'd probably find at Walmart (lol). Another option we discussed is an over the door mirror which can be less attractive but less noticeable.

Every time I go to a store to find one, I can't seem to find this specific style (the oval one shown at this website: over the door mirror...does anyone know where to look other than Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart, etc type stores? My wife isn't comfortable using our credit card online, which is ridiculous.

Fred

Advertisement

fredb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 506

Can't find a specific over the door mirror?

How’s this: http://www.potterybarn.com/products/over-the-door-mirror/

Or you can make your own frame and install your own mirror so it would be custom to your door and your wife’s taste.

Advertisement

epson is offline   Reply With Quote