Best Color For Kitchen Cabinets - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-27-2009, 06:52 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Best color for Kitchen Cabinets

I gutted my kitchen cabinets and need to pick out new ones. I am having trouble making a decision for the new color. Help! What is the most popular color that new buyers are looking for.

Advertisement

Eward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000

What appeals to me may not be right for you, this is strictly a personal decorating decision. Natural woods are always good, but the size of the room and the natural lighting can have an effect on your decision. Dark cabinets don't do well in a small dark kitchen. Likewise, all white cabinets disappear in a bright kitchen with a white floor and white walls. But it all comes back to, what do you like??

Advertisement

Just Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 10

Thanks. That is helpful.
Eward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:53 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 75

The most important tip is to remember not to clash your wall colors with it. Go for neutrals so that you can work around it easily.
Dana11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #5

Rewards Points: 75

Although white color for the kitchen cabinets is always in . Colors like Yellow, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Orange & Blue are also liked. Choosing a color for your kitchen totally depends on personal choice and decor style.

here's a link with beautiful kitchen designs for you http://www.kitchen-cabinets-design.com/design/

Hope this is helpful

Dana
Dana11 is offline   Reply With Quote