Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #1

Share |

Bedroom ideas

I recently purchased the Modloft Monroe bedroom set in Wenge with white headrests. My bedroom walls are grey, with white doors and crown molding. I would like to stick with grey, black, and white. Possibly zebra. I am not sure the best way to dress the platform bed. Zebra sheets? White blanket? Folded down zebra throw? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Also window treatment ideas? I love the scarf valance look. But not sure what colors would tie this all together.
TMoreau1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #2

Bedroom ideas

I feel like something along the lines of this would work out well, http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00145630
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #3

Bedroom ideas

Or maybe this, its would match the black and white theme, http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60151213
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #4

Bedroom ideas

you have amazing taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually made a post for curtains for almost the same sort of bedroom set but i am going to do a solid white bedroom set... i was THINKING doing something like this only with black and white... PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK beause i am doing my furniture almost the same as you....

the second pic is how i am doing the bedding... i have looked all over for that bed and cant find it so i am trying to find something close... i saw the other blankets the other poster put up but i like clean lines... its up to you... this is my dream bedroom though...

Bedroom ideas-225200975339_1_.jpg

Bedroom ideas-bedroom-set.jpg
Grofica is offline   Reply With Quote