Bathroom Sink/vanity Question - Interior Decorating - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Interior Decorating

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
jho

Rewards Points: 75

Bathroom sink/vanity question

I saw this sink on Craigslist posted by a warehouse that's selling a bunch of stuff over the weekend, but there's no info on the sink/vanity. I tried calling them but it went straight to voicemail. Just wondering if any of you have seen this style and know where I could find more information about them. I've seen the ones at Home Depot with the cabinet down below, but that style won't work because half of a heating vent on the wall would be covered up. TIA!

Advertisement

jho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
jho

I finally got through to them. The guys says it's a Decor and the unit with all the plumbing and the mirror runs about $1200 brand new. He said he'll sell it for $200. I think I might have to check it out tomorrow

Advertisement

Old 02-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Too Short? Cut it Again!

Rewards Points: 2,000

Not saying there are not deals out there. But I would find a real one online or at a plumbing fixture place before buying the $1200 down to $200 line. On the other hand, for $200 unless it leaks like a sieve and sprays water? It will get you by for awhile I should think. A decent faucet alone will set you back $100 or more.
user1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
jho

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsester View Post
Not saying there are not deals out there. But I would find a real one online or at a plumbing fixture place before buying the $1200 down to $200 line. On the other hand, for $200 unless it leaks like a sieve and sprays water? It will get you by for awhile I should think. A decent faucet alone will set you back $100 or more.
No, this thing was in excellent shape. Was only a couple years old, but it was way too fancy for what I'm doing in my bathroom. Not worth it. I'm just going with a pedestal sink from Home Depot.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 250

You've got to watch those types of deals, though, to make sure the parts are all there and that it will work when you set it up. Also, what about a warranty?
Allison1888 is offline   Reply With Quote