DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Flooring (
-   -   where to buy IVC FLEX-TECH? (

aigsrone 08-26-2012 12:20 PM

where to buy IVC FLEX-TECH?
IVC FLEX-TECH Pressure Sensitive Releasable Adhesive
can't find it anywhere. :(

joecaption 08-26-2012 12:34 PM

I just did a search on Bing and a couple hundred sites came up.
Have you checked any real flooring supplys, no not HD or Lowes.

rusty baker 08-26-2012 01:16 PM

It's spelled Flexitec. And like Joe said, hundreds of places sell the adhesive.

aigsrone 08-26-2012 06:13 PM

post me links of who sells it.

I did a search in google and bing with "IVC FLEX-TECH Pressure Sensitive Releasable Adhesive" and not 1 selling site came up only info on how to install it.

rusty baker 08-26-2012 07:31 PM

Here's 2. If you want more, look them up.

aigsrone 08-26-2012 10:22 PM

Those sites don't have price.

No good.

rusty baker 08-26-2012 11:18 PM

You need to contact them to get a price. That's not unusual for some supplies. Or just ask the store selling the vinyl. They will carry something you can use.

aigsrone 08-27-2012 08:57 AM

what do you guys think of CHAPCO?


is IVC better?


it doesn't matter?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.