Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #1

Share |
Wink

vinyl plank flooring?

anyone have comments on their experiences with wood-look vinyl plank flooring? Thinking of trying Trafficmaster Allure lock and seal. It's supposed to be easy to install, waterproof and flexible. It would be in a high traffic kitchen. I would go w/ real wood or ceramic tile but too pricey also our subfloor is sinking slightly so it's not level. Not expecting the stuff to last forever but want it to at least work out for 5-7 years if possible. I have not heard anything good about peel and stick so thought this may be a much better option. it got good reviews on Home Depot's website but I wonder if it's pretty durable. Thanks!
annie68164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #2

vinyl plank flooring?

I have been looking at metroflor-konecto flooring but after reading the quotes of folks having problems I am now concerned have you looked at this product and if so what do you think. Does anyone reading this have any positive remarks on this product?
firewatergeru is offline   Reply With Quote