Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-17-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
pwa

Share |

theres water where part 2

hi to all,(I know theres a ton of postings but still confused) after going over old threads I am still confused about what to do with my cement floor.It would seem not matter what you put down the floor must be flat and clean.Have residue from the foam back carpet and paint under that.A portion seams to have been added or leveled with something that looks like cement but is very soft and easy to damage with a scrapper.Some highs some lows on actual cement but not to bad.What kind of floor would be the most forgive as far as the prep work when it comes to the paint and backing residue?I dont really want to sand and grind and use leveler but I want to do it right.Planned on carpet tiles but know leaning towards tile.

pwa is offline   Reply With Quote