DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

surface source flooring

941 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  2244mac 
#1 ·
I have been in the construction field for over 38 years..never have i come across a awful product as surface source laminate flooring/winchester oak.. Briittle edges while tapping together..whether you float it or glue it to floors or steps.the thin material expands too much no matter what temperature..a client is trying to sue me in court over this product that SHE CHOSE at a home improvement store..I didnt pick out this product,she did. and she sueing me saying i did something wrong.I'm seeing nothing but bad reviews on this flooring..It buckles on me and quite a few other people as i read some consumer reports.. It looks like its easy to clean and resist scratches but has brittle edgeing and lifts and moves..AND I'M GETTING SUED OVER THIS GARBAGE FLOORING.. SHE WONT GET A DIME OUT OF ME.. I'LL GO TO PRISON FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
I just did a key word search on "surface source reviews" on bing and found dozens of P/O consumers all complaining about the same issues.
Might want to check it out and print some out for the judge.

Did you say you installed some on the stairs? No way am I going to be installing any laminite on stairs.

Anytime I install something a customer buys I make them sign a disclamer saying I'm not responable for how it comes out unless I've worked with that product before.

Reactions: 2244mac
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.