Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Stopping concrete from crumbling

I have a lamp base made of concrete (or cement, or something) that, at some point, broke apart on me. I lifted the lamp up one day and the base fell out the bottom of and it was broken up into these pieces:

I want to coat these larger sections with something to keep them from continuing to crumble into dust, better to have these pieces under the lamp than nothing at all because the lamp sits on a non-level, carpeted floor.

What product could I buy to coat these pieces with that will harden them up and prevent them from further falling apart?

blyonbck is offline   Reply With Quote