Sealing Porcelain Tile Questions
Hey everyone, I am about to apply Miracle 511 Impregnator to seal the grout in my porcelain tile kitchen floor & have some questions.
1) Can I apply the 511 to the entire floor, tiles & grout alike?
2) Do i need to apply the 511 only to the grout & make sure it does not get on the tiles?
3) How do I know the right amount of sealer to use (I tend to be OCD & over do it on most things:eek:)
The tile is 8x8 Edilcoughi Black Rocks Tile & the grout is Laticrete Tri-Poly 1500
Thanks to any & all who can help!
1. Sure...you can apply it anywhere you want to - no-one here can stop you...Now whether it needs it there or not is the question we can answer and the answer is no you don't need a sealer on porcelain tile. On grout yes, absolutely! So apply it with a small brush on your hands and knees...and don't waste your money.
2. You'll probably get some on the tile. Just wipe that off.
3. Two coats, with a 24 hour lapse in between and you will have sealed your grout against staining from red wine and such, plus given you some protection against dirty wash water from being absorbed into the grout.
That's the best you can do. We do the same...:yes:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.