DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Flooring (
-   -   Rubber-backed Carpet? (

huesmann 02-04-2013 09:00 AM

Rubber-backed Carpet?
I have a bathroom with vinyl tile floor, which currently has some carpet with a soft rubber backing. It's like a giant bath rug that covers the whole floor; the rubber backing keeps it from sliding around. Where can I get new carpeting like this? I've checked the usual suspects--BB&B--but the bath rugs they have aren't large enough to cover the whole floor. Does this stuff have a proper name that would assist me in a search, other than "rubber-backed carpet?"

joecaption 02-04-2013 09:07 AM

A list of the last flooring types that should never be used in a bathroom.
#1, Carpet
#2, Carpet
#3, Carpet

huesmann 02-04-2013 09:12 AM

Thanks, that was very helpful.

DannyT 02-04-2013 11:12 AM

did you try a rug or carpet store?

rusty baker 02-04-2013 12:23 PM

Look for Kangaback. It won't slide around and you can get it 12' wide.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1