Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-22-2012, 03:34 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Repairing marmoleum flooring

My marmoleum click-on tile flooring had a lot of small scratches on it that, after I finished waxing it, I figured I'd have to live with. But there was one big long scratch right in the middle of the floor that I just couldn't leave alone. I stripped the new wax off just that area and then tried to sand the scratch out of it. Big mistake! The scratch was a minor blemish compared to the big light-colored patch that's there now. And even with three coats of wax, it has no gloss like the rest of the floor but, rather, a very flat finish. Is there anyone out there who knows how I can restore the floor to its original finish?

Last edited by JollyJo; 06-22-2012 at 12:25 PM.
JollyJo is offline   Reply With Quote