Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-17-2011, 06:16 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Quick Step perspective flooring

Hi I have recently had fitted the perspective quick step and I have noticed that there are marks on a number of the planks can anyone tell me if this is normal as I know wood flooring has natural marks in the wood but I didnt think quick step did and it takes the overall look of the floor from looking great Thanks Dawn
Hi I have recently had fitted the perspective quick step and I have noticed that there are marks on a number of the planks can anyone tell me if this is normal as I know wood flooring has natural marks in the wood but I didnt think quick step did and it takes the overall look of the floor from looking great Thanks Dawn
I purchased quick step perspective flooring and had it fitted las week from a high street official retailer and I have noticed that there are quite a lot of marks on the planks it spoils the whole look of the flooring. I am led to believe that because it is engineered laminate that there are not supposed to be any matural indentations in the wood unlike solid wood flooring. Can anyone help me as I dont want to be fobbed off when I speak to the retailer, whos responsibility is it to replace it, the fitter has done an excellent job would he have to come and take the whole floor up or should quick step come and replace as it appears to be a defect in the manufacture. HELP

dawnparkin545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 10

Quick Step perspective flooring

and was it a defect?

GCap is offline   Reply With Quote