Need Spiral Pattern/design For Shower Floor - Flooring - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Need spiral pattern/design for shower floor

I've finished installing marble tile on my bathroom floor. It's laid in the versaille pattern (see http://fp.vendaria.com/vpop/VpopView...tle=&pf=t&fr=t) The tiles are 8x8, 8x16, 16x16, and 24x16. It looks great on a large floor (200 sf). The thing to note about this pattern is that there are never 4 corners together, and there are no long straight lines.

I'd like to design or find a similar pattern for the shower floor. This is a 6x4' space. I'm thinking of something where the tiles would be large around the outer edge and get smaller as they near the drain. Perhaps this could be done by dividing up the large tiles into smaller versions of the same versaille pattern.

Also, it would add a nice touch if they formed a spiral, like water going down the drain.

Anybody ever seen anything like that?

Advertisement

GuyGordon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
geometric design , pattern , tile