||05-16-2013 05:04 PM
I bought 600 sq feet of Pergo from someone on Craigslist. It was in a garage and looked new but became moldy and smelly. After I bought it, I bleached it, washed it, sprayed lysol and eventually, I threw it away. Then bought 500 sq feet of laminate from another person on craigslist which looked new but it has another different sour smell. Never again. :censored:
I am thinking the sour smell may diffuse since it is out of the boxes. I can't believe I washed the other stuff with pure bleach with no impact.