Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #1

Share |
Question

I want to install Click Vinyl Tiles in kitchen pros and cons?

I want to install Click Vinyl Tiles in kitchen would like to know want pros and cons of this, right now I have old linoleum there which looks ugly. I planning to install click tiles like this one: Golden Select from Costco over existing vinyl floor.

Ideally I would like to have ceramic tiles or even better travertine tiles, but I hate the fact that installing tiles will rise my floor over hardwood substantially (especially in travertine case), plus it just lots of work or reinstalling thick subfloor.....

Anyway I would like to know is it any good, any pros and cons, how long it may last anything I have to know before installation.

Thank you.

ectarphoto.com is offline   Reply With Quote