Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Allure Flooring from Home Depot

HI. Could some one help me?????. I purchased Allure Vinyl Flooring for my kitchen. At the time I asked the salesperson if there was any special cleaning products and I was told "NO". I purchased 15 boxes, and they had to go out back to get 3 of them. I asked if they were going to be all the same and I was told "YES". Well, the floor is installed (not by HD, but a professional contractor whom we know. That was one month ago and you can still smell the flooring. And the flooring looks like it has some matt finish and some gloss finish. My My... problems problems.. I called HD... They couldn't understand why it was showing two finishes and still smelling. Told me to wash it with half vinegar and half water.. I questioned her on this. Any ways she called their supplier and they said they would send me a finish.....About 10 days later I receive an Allure finish which reads that it is to be apply after installation before putting back the furniture. I also received 3 more bottles from someplace in Florida, one is a stripper, one is a matt finish and one is a gloss finish.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO USE? sHOULD I REALLY BUT ANYTHING ON IT?
Is it not suppose to be a no wax floor?

Kitchen is offline   Reply With Quote