While not as ambitious as some of the other projects here, this is my latest project that I have managed to begin after the birth of my son
I moved into a new house and there was this odd 14'x14' porch that just didnt work..see below...
My simple plan was to tile this and with the help of this board, i found some porcelain tile and some confident to begin
Looks bigger without all the junk on it
Here's the underlayment - unmodified thinset between the slab and ditra:
The kid thought the spacers were great fun!
I've actually got all the tile in place now and just need to grout as the weather has not been permitting. . .
Here's the field ready for grout (and a good scrubbing)
So here's the final project (for this year). I need to paint the foundation a little where the builder didnt paint and put some stain on the stairs which will be replaced next spring. I also noticed my ffront center trim tile is off a little... going to keep it for now but it will probably have to fix it next spring.