Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > DIY Repair > Project Showcase

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Faux Stucco with Color Wash Plus arches

Here are some before and after pics of walls that I am doing a faux stucco finish. I used Faux Effects products to get the stucco and Faux Like a Pro Glaze for my finish. An on going process as the home had lots of smoke residue (from cigs and fireplace) that I needed to do an oil base primer prior to painting the ceilings. With lots of TSP the walls are now ready to accept the texture coat. I have added pics of arches that I added for interest and to hide the BAD ceiling vent without restricting air movement. I am just really glad these people live across the street from me and provide liquid stablizers for the work preformed.
Attached Thumbnails
Faux Stucco with Color Wash Plus arches-joyces-011.jpg   Faux Stucco with Color Wash Plus arches-joyces-012.jpg   Faux Stucco with Color Wash Plus arches-joyces-013.jpg   Faux Stucco with Color Wash Plus arches-joyces-016.jpg  

m1951mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 0

Faux Stucco with Color Wash Plus arches

I messed up and put the after pics first, BUMMER, I will know better next time.

Mickey
www.picturetrail.com/mickey51

m1951mm is offline   Reply With Quote