5 days. My dad and myself. We had help on 2 days but for a total of about 8 hours overall.
- tear down existing 4x8 deck
- disassemble shed and base
- take down existing aluminum-post fence (contractor-issue)
- stake out fence lines and post hole locations.
- Get holes professionally dug ($10/hole was completely worth it)
- install fence posts, then construct the entire fence (aside from 2/3 of the rear lot-line, which was existing neighbours' fence)
- construct deck and railing
- construct new shed base (relocated shed), reassemble and secure shed.
- minor landscaping.
Still to do:
- lattice around bottom of deck to hide wood and clean up appearance.
- minor landscaping such as spreading topdressing over some low/bare patches of rear and front lawn
- Relax, drink a few beverages on deck, enjoy before winter hits.