Your fence looks great! I have a few questions:
1. When using the computer to design your fence at Menard's, was their estimate close to what you paid?
2. Did you use PT or Cedar posts?
3. For the cedar pickets, did you pick them out individually or order them in a large quantity? I've looked at the local big 3 stores and all of the pickets seem hit or miss.
1) The estimator at menards was spot on, however i needed a little more quickcrete and didn't use the nails they had on there. Looking back, i would have removed the gate hardware and made my own simply because i am on an elevated lot. Stain was not included in the estimate however and that got a little pricey.
2) i used PT posts and rails. Since i was staing it cedar tone, the PT and cedar look fine together.
3) I ordered 15% more pickets than the estimator had and yes in bulk. The reason is becasue i ended up actually taking 30% back due to damaged or warping. So i had to tak 30% back and pick up 15% to finish.