Backyard Utopia - From Dirt to Entertainment Paradise!
We bought a brand new house in Phoenix, AZ about a year ago. It came with a dirt backyard with plenty of potential. We needed to save up some funds before starting our project, but we're finally getting going. We'll complete 95% of the total project ourselves. I genuinely love projects like this and construction in general (though my day job has me behind a desk). The project will be fully permitted and code compliant. This isn't my first major project with permits.
- Run irrigation system (7 zones) throughout back yard.
- Bring new electrical circuit (20 amp) to back yard.
- Bring new gas line to back yard (hired out to plumber).
- Construct a 636 Sq. Ft. Pergola/Shade structure (engineer to supply stamped plans).
- Construct natural gas BBQ enclosure.
- Construct natural gas fire pit (300k BTU).
- Construct masonry sitting wall.
- Construct masonry raised planter.
I'll update here with a new post in the thread each weekend, week, or major development. Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by JeepNick; 03-09-2015 at 04:15 PM.
Reason: Add Picture of Plot Plan
The Following User Says Thank You to JeepNick For This Useful Post: