DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Appliances (
-   -   What is this Plug for? (

no_Wedge 12-24-2012 12:14 PM

What is this Plug for?
my side by side fridge model tfx20jrxd ww Ge brand has a weird plug at the back of the fridge side. It is located behind the water tank, and I have removed it to see but there is just what feels like fabric at the bottom of it. Anyone have ideas what this is?

joecaption 12-24-2012 12:37 PM

no_Wedge 12-24-2012 02:09 PM

i've looked through all the parts and can't find a replacement or description.

fixrite 12-25-2012 09:23 AM

could it be a plug for a water filter?

no_Wedge 12-25-2012 08:00 PM

that's what i thought at first, but my model doesn't have one, and the similar ones only have it at the top of the fridge.

fixrite 12-26-2012 02:02 AM

ours has a filter that does both drinking water and the ice maker, and when I look at the back of the fridge there is a line that goes all the up to it, so maybe a similar design or not.....

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.