DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Appliances (
-   -   Water Actuator Frigidaire PLHS269ZCB3 (

Nazz300 03-18-2007 08:20 PM

Water Actuator Frigidaire PLHS269ZCB3
The water actuator broke on my fridge and was wondering how to replace it. I need to order the part and would like also to know how to gain access behind the ice/water door in order to get to the part.

Can anybody fill me in?


girltech 03-10-2008 12:43 PM

If you have not had the fridge repair yet here is how to get in to the dispenser.

Feel or look along the bottom edge of the trim on the dispenser and you will see two slots.

Use a flat blade screwdriver to pry the bottom off.

Then slide the trim up and lift it off this will give you access to the screws to replace the actuator.

Here is a place to get Frigidaire parts.

Techseabreeze 02-26-2011 01:22 AM

This is about as good of electrical diagram showing the dispenser wiring on the right side. The photo has lost some of its clarity especially in color codes. Hope this helps=>
Technicianseabreeze :thumbsup:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.