DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Appliances (
-   -   washer service (

Barry J 02-18-2013 09:36 AM

washer service
I bought a Whirlpool washer from Sears. Who would I call for service after I can't figure out the problem.
Should I call Sears or Whirlpool???
Which would be cheaper, ha ha??

TarheelTerp 02-18-2013 09:54 AM


Originally Posted by Barry J (Post 1119656)
Who would I call for service...

An appliance repair company?

md2lgyk 02-18-2013 10:09 AM

I would check your washer's manual to see if any authorized factory service providers are listed. If not, I would go through Sears. The company affiliated with them is called A&E Factory Service. I had to call them recently when my LG wall oven quit working. I didn't buy the oven at Sears, but coincidently, A&E is the authorized factory service provider for LG appliances (which almost nobody else will service). They were prompt, professional, and fixed the oven with a minimum of fuss. No idea if the cost was reasonable - it's the first time I've called for appliance repair in many years.

hardwareman 02-18-2013 02:17 PM

get your phone book and call the local Whirlpool dealer, save you big bucks.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1