I found the answer to your question via the internet in about 20 seconds. I also presume that you probably purchased this device "used"
, and an installation manual was NOT
included with the heater.
The wiring from your breaker panel to this new device requires immediate attention. If you don't follow the wiring instructions for this device, you risk burning down you house.
- What size breaker are you using for this device?
- What size wiring circuit is going to this device?
- Have you determined if your main breaker panel can handle the extra load from this device?
- Did you install a new, dedicated circuit to this device, or did you splice into some other circuit?