Old Oil furnace
Ok does anyone here have any expierence with a old Lincon Diesil type furnace,with those ignitors with the two-electrodes that site just above the orfice,that insert into the furnace intake?
I am looking for all the clearance measurements:
1. How far apart are those 2 electrodes are supposed to be?
2. How far from orfice,they should be.
3. And are the tips of the electrodes supposed to be flat,where the electricity flows,or should the tips be rounded?
Alot of nutty questions sorry,but this business of going down stairs every other funace cycling is wearing thee ol knees out.
1) About 3/16", or the thickness of a Nickle....
2) Just Slightly more than #1.......Maybe a 1/4" or less....
3) Between Pointed,+ slightly Rounded.......
I assure you i am indeed heteral..but i now give thee a
B-I-G 'ol cyber kiss onto thee cyber lips of you Bondo! No restraining order needed, just some
affection of waiting aimlessly for such an answer! :)))THX!
Oops double post.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.