A little background just incase there may have been something triggering this.
I recently replaced my propane lines..tested for pressure and everything. Stove upstairs works fine. Dryer at first was getting very hot. I thought it may have been bc i went from 3/8 tubing to 1/2 but was informed that due to the lp regulator at the tank it's a non issue.
Then in a totally unrelated event the outlet i use for my washer dryer sparked and went on fire. I figured it was bc when the house was wired 50 years ago they didnt make a dedicated line for. It wound up being that plus the wires were just so old and brittle.
So i now have a dedicated circuit foe the washer dryer however now im getting no heat to the dryer. I know its not the propane bc it held in a pressure test, the stove works, i have a propane detector.
Im thinking of the dryer getting really hot when i connected my new lines so could it be the hi limit therm?
I was also thinking maybe the outlet problem caused the fuse to blow.
I am getting a glow from the igniter but no flame to follow. Would i even be getting a glow if it was a fuse problem?
I have no problem replacing parts step by step but I just wanted to try and get a better idea of what to replace.