installation of Schneider XUM model photo-electric sensor
How to insatll a Schneider XUM model Photoelectric sensor in a hydraulic system.
when the pump works any movement near the hydraulic bench should cut the power and accordingly pump should stop.
any relay is required in between the sensor and the motor mains?
1) What is a "hydraulic bench"? Is it a press or similar?
2) When you say "how to [install] in a hydraulic system", do you mean the mechanical (physical) mounting and placement, or the electrical interfacing?
3) What are the nameplate ratings of the pump motor, and what is the existing control arrangement? (a wiring diagram would help).
4) Do you already have a particular unit selected, or do you just want to select a suitable part number from that product line? (there are many different choices in the XUM line)
5) Is this a life-safety application that must meet industrial codes? i.e. is killing the motor sufficient, or are pressure dump or blocking valves needed, also?
Photos of your application would make things easier.
A product line bulletin for the XUM series is here (PDF file).
a) The XUM series appears to require 12-24 volt DC power and only control 100 milliamperes or less, so a power supply and at least one relay will likely be needed.
b) Unless one is already in place, a magnetic motor starter or definite purpose contactor will probably be needed.
Please let me know more info.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.|