DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Appliances (
-   -   Frigidare Water Hookup (

beatlesfan 12-07-2011 08:06 PM

Frigidare Water Hookup
I recently purchased a frigidare side by side refrigerator. Behind the crisper drawer is a roll of plastic tubing. Is this to be used for the water hookup? It appears to be connected somewhere at both ends and I'm not sure of what I should do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

joecaption 12-07-2011 08:23 PM

So what does the manual say that came with it?
Some fridges have a built in water filter on the back side that would need a plastic hose and a saddle clamp to connect to a water line. But not sure why it would be connected to anything inside the fridge.
How about a model and serial # to go by.

hardwareman 12-07-2011 08:54 PM

no, that roll of tubing is your water reservoir, do not mess with it. You should have a male 1/4" fitting on the back of the unit to hook your water line on to.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.