Frigidaire Side By Side Problems - Appliances - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Appliances

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Frigidaire Side by Side Problems

Model number is GLHS66EEB4. wATER WAS SLOWING DOWN IN THE DISPENSER AND IN THE ICE MACHINE. iT WAS TIME TO CHANGE THE FILTER SO i CHANGED IT OUT AND NOW NOTHING!!! Not a drop. I removed the new filter and noticed the two little white plunger things that plug into the filter and the tip of one has broken off. Is this the problem? Where can I get those parts? thanks.

Advertisement

mw3538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 10

Frigidaire Side by Side Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw3538 View Post
Model number is GLHS66EEB4. wATER WAS SLOWING DOWN IN THE DISPENSER AND IN THE ICE MACHINE. iT WAS TIME TO CHANGE THE FILTER SO i CHANGED IT OUT AND NOW NOTHING!!! Not a drop. I removed the new filter and noticed the two little white plunger things that plug into the filter and the tip of one has broken off. Is this the problem? Where can I get those parts? thanks.
This could be the problem. The plungers need to be depressed for water to flow though the filter. Also I would check the water volume to the valve. The repair is fairly easy, you would need to replace the filter housing. You might try www.appliancepartsdiscount.com

Advertisement

robert1633 is offline   Reply With Quote