I've got a 1 year old dishwasher that worked well at my parents house. I swapped ours out for it today and am having problems getting it to function. I can turn it on, choose which cycle to run, and it fills the bottom up with water. At some point the cleaning cycle should begin but it never does. I can hit the cancel button and it drains out all the water, as expected. Any suggestions for what to look for?
Something else I should mention is that we hauled it home in the back of a trailer so it may have been banged around a bit. I don't see anything loose in the electrical connections though. The model is a Kitchen Aid KUDK03CTWH3.
After posting this question last night I pulled it back out, flipped it over, and traced every wire. Turns out there were a couple connections where the wire had been removed for most of the run. I almost didn't catch it because the wires were clipped and then the ends bundled inside electrical tape with 10 other wires. The guy(s) who did the appliance removal at my parents house did something weird here, not sure why. Anyway, after fixing these two runs it works great.