DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Appliances (
-   -   DDW396W Countertop Dishwasher Inlet Hose (

BRWhelan 02-11-2013 03:57 PM

DDW396W Countertop Dishwasher Inlet Hose
Hey everyone,

So I just acquired a Danby DDW396W Countertop Dishwasher, but it seems to be missing it's "Inlet hose", which is the hose used to connect to the sink and also dumps into the sink. (Imagine it like a "Y" shape, with the bottom of the "Y" being attached to the dishwasher)

My issue now is that it seems as they have discontinued this model and the hose attachement. Does anyone know of any "universal" attachments that may work to replace the following part number?

166.398 or 166.398A

Please help, or else I think this just became a new addition to the "going to the dump" list... (Which went from getting something free to costing me money to get rid of :furious:)



joecaption 02-11-2013 04:01 PM

If it's just a garden hose style fitting any box store will have them.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.