DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Appliances (
-   -   culligan mark 50(59) resin change (

marshallpeck 01-25-2014 09:01 AM

culligan mark 50(59) resin change
Need info on the correct method to remove the "twin 3/4 hole head unit"
and remove old media and replace with correct media.

My good source of parts sent me 1.5 C.U. of fine mesh resin (which I asked for) and a tube (about 3/4-inch diameter with a fine hole filter at the lower end). The order may have been based on a "Mark 50 unit, which exists, however, subsequent searching has found that the unit I have is labeled
"Mark 50(59)" Insane number games...but I do have the Culligan parts manual to confirm this now. The main thing is to get info on the procedure. When I empty the old resin I will find out what is in there but it would be nice to know ahead of time. A dense web search has found info on the screw top style but not exactly mine.

All responses will be eligible for one gallon of , eventually, soft water and more importantly a sample reproduction of the art of Marshall Peck III. You just can't lose by responding.

marshallpeck 01-25-2014 09:03 AM

Gee, Marsh...that's a great post ! Marsh

marshallpeck 01-25-2014 09:04 AM

Yeah... I thought I nailed the subject matter with succinct details and a fun ending...We shall see...Best, Marsh

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1