DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Automotive Repairs (
-   -   part name on ford winstar window (

Julius793 04-02-2013 09:26 PM

part name on ford winstar window
1 Attachment(s)
about a year ago my window got stuck in the open position so i removed the whole motor and regulator. now i got a replacement and i realize im missing the bar that part of the regulator slides on, can anyone please tell me where i can order this part and what its called. its a 2002 ford winstar please see the attached picture, thanx so much for your help

mj12 04-02-2013 09:31 PM

stealership, ebay, junk yard

Julius793 04-02-2013 10:20 PM


Originally Posted by mj12 (Post 1151273)
stealership, ebay, junk yard

do you know what the part is called? does it have a name?

Billy_Bob 04-02-2013 10:52 PM

You are best to take that picture to the dealer. They will have parts diagrams and part numbers.

If they want too much $$, you can get one at a wrecking yard for much less!

747 04-03-2013 02:16 AM

auto window regulator. (i think)

I was rite.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1